Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Computer Course, the Best Course( final exam)

This year, my computer course has helped me a lot. It helped me in all me subjects. So whenever I had to write an essay for Language Arts, I used all things my computer teacher taught me about Word, and I used it to write that essay. I got an A. Whenever I had to create a presentation for class, I used PowerPoint to do that presentation. So this course has really helped me.

This course will also help me in my future academics too. It will help me by creating presentations , essays, brochures, and much more. This course will also help me when I grow up and become a pediatrician. Whenever I need to create a document. The person who helped me in doing all this, is my computer teacher Mr. Motta. He helped everyone in his class including me to succeed in his class, and also for future academics. I hope I get him for my computer class next year too. I get A's in all my classes including his too. This class is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment