Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sports




Sports is a fun way of playing many games. In sports there r lots of games an there is lots of fun plaing thoses games. But once u start playing the sports or the games, the sport or the games gets competitive. The people playing the game or the sport get really competitve and don't enjoy the game. they jsut want to win. the reall meaning behind playing sports is to ahve fun and enjoy that sport. Sometimes I do to get competitve in a sport or a game. At the same time I do sometimes enjoy the game I'm plaing and have fun. My favorite kind of sport is swimming. I love swimming and playing in the water. Escpecially when it comes to the waves in the water. The nice cool wave hitting your skin. I enjoy it alot. Well this is my favorite sport. I enjoy it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment